Click here to see what our whole foods chefs are cooking up this week! See if you're eligible for free delivery.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Longevity


A Question of Longevity
 
  
I have been an avid researcher of food, nutrition, and health for the last several years.  In fact, my wife would say that I was obsessed with finding out the perfect way to live.  I don't know about you, but I don't want to just survive, I want to thrive!  So I decided to look at what the centurions do to live so long.  Interestingly, there are centurions on every continent and in every country.  They do different things, they eat differently, they exercise differently, etc.  The more I looked into it, the more confused I got.  Then one day I was reading a book that is a collection of interviews with centurions from around the world and there was one word that stuck out to me in these stories: SIMPLE.  Yes, these people led simple lives.  They ate simply and not too much, they took time for relaxation often, mostly they let things be okay in their life no matter what the circumstances were...

That's where we come in.  Our goal has always been to simplify your life so there is one less thing for you to do.  Most of the centurions I have read about worked more at being than doing.  Allow us to do the doing  so you can get busy being the great Human Being that you are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment