Click here to see what our whole foods chefs are cooking up this week! See if you're eligible for free delivery.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Confessions of a Junk Foodie


The Weekly Bite

Fast, easy, bite-sized ideas for healthy living.

So, I have a confession to make.  Though I own a health food company, I LOVE junk food like pizza and burgers.  But let’s face it…after seeing how they treat those poor cows and seeing pink slime all over Facebook, I can’t bring myself to eat what's out there in the way of junk food.  (I mean, it’s called JUNK food for a reason…as far as I’m concerned, we can drop the ‘food’ part of it and just call it junk.)  
In the spirit of summer and for all you fellow junk foodies out there, I've included two healthy, delicious recipes on our blog ~ Socca Pizza and Chickpea Burgers.  Both are under 500 calories and naturally gluten-free.  Check our Facebook page later for a short video.  

No comments:

Post a Comment