Click here to see what our whole foods chefs are cooking up this week! See if you're eligible for free delivery.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Eating on the Go: Organic, Plant-Based and Raw!


The Weekly Bite

Fast, easy, bite-sized ideas for healthy living.

I have never been a Boy Scout - not just for the obvious reasons, like not being a boy and having a dislike for camping.  Their famous motto, "Be Prepared," is not something that people who know me would say is necessarily fitting either.  I've thrived by the old "Fly By the Seat of My Pants" motto, so that's why I joined the Mom's Club and Entrepreneur's Circle.  As I approach my mid-thirties, however (sniff, sniff by the way), I am starting to appreciate those darn Boy Scouts.  "Be Prepared" means always being in a state of readiness in mind and body, like being physically strong and mentally thinking of every possible situation to do whatever needs to be done.

Well, my seat is growing and my wings are starting to atrophy, so I think now is as good a time as any to change my motto.  "Flying By the Seat of My Pants" has gotten me from where I was to where I am now, but I think "Be Prepared" will get me from where I am to where I want to be.  Part of being prepared is to plan. Ideally we'd all be sitting down at the table when we eat (and I don't mean in front of the computer) enjoying every last forkful.  We know that your busy, on-the-go lifestyle doesn't allow for such idealistic goals all the time, so starting in July, Conveniently Natural will start providing you with healthy, easy meal and snack options to take with you on the way to soccer practice, board meetings, or that Boy Scout camping trip.

Our healthy snacks will be Organic, Whole Foods, Plant-Based, and Raw! 

Included in these easy, on-the-go offerrings:  Kale Chips, Breakfast Bars, Salads, Crackers, and More!  Stay tuned for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment